Dave Crowley Services, Logo

Toll Free:  (800) 729-5070
Quincy:  (781) 556-1910

Lets Get Started

Flood Damage

We Offer Free Consulting on Water Damage and Mold Issues

Insurance companies only pay for repairs to damaged materials if the moisture problem was the result of an incident named as a “covered  peril” in the policy. Insurance will usually pay for mold damage caused by broken pipes, possibly undetected roof leaks, or water heater  flooding. Insurance language and underwriting guidelines vary between companies. Mold damage resulting from groundwater leaks in the  basement or poor ventilation in the attic, for example, are considered maintenance issues and are not “covered perils.”

Click here to read the "Mold School" article published in "Home Work Source Book".